NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- Sweepstakes Period: Dove Self Esteem Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 22, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 22, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How To Enter: Visit http://www.walmart.com/dove (the “Entry Site”) during the Sweepstakes Period, download the Self-Esteem Toolkit and then fill in all required information for one (1) entry into the corresponding Daily Sweepstakes Drawing and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. Entries do not carry forward for subsequent Daily Sweepstakes Drawings, if any. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. All entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. ET on November 22, 2013, to be eligible. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the “Administrator”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
- Sweepstakes Drawings: One (1) First Prize winner per day (30 total) will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 25, 2013 from among all eligible entries received per day. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a separate random drawing on or about November 25, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a First Prize will depend on number of eligible entries received per day. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
- Prizes: Grand Prize (1): A Sponsor-selected $1,000 gift card. First Prize (30 total – 1 per day): A Sponsor-selected $300 gift card. Gift cards subject to expiration and restrictions may apply. Limit one (1) Prize per person. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable.
- General Rules: Potential Grand Prize Winner (or parent/legal guardian if a Grand Prize Winner is a minor in her state of residence) will be required to sign and return via priority mail or email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) within five (5) days (including weekends) of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be selected. Affidavit package will be mailed via priority mail or sent via email. First Prize winners will be notified via email and will be required to provide mailing address within seven (7) days of notification attempt or an alternate First Prize Winner may be selected. Prizes will be mailed to the address submitted within six (6) – eight (8) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. . All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner (or the parent/guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence), if applicable. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s names, likenesses, and photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Entry Site; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Releases Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award prizes in random drawings from eligible entries received per day and overall prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant (or parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after December 23, 2013, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by January 23, 2014, to: Dove Self Esteem Promotion Winners, P.O Box 7999, Melville, NY 11775-7999.
- Sponsor/ Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.